"You Pressed the quit button" - NO, I didn't!

darkangel-3
darkangel-3 Posts: 5 Level 2

Every day, at least once, when I use the mobile app, I tap on a level to start a game, when suddenly it says "you pressed the quit button" and robs me of a level.  This happens when I don't even touch anything.  It's been happening for weeks, and people have been commenting on it, but no one seems to want to do anything about it.  I've kept my app up to date, I've dumped the cache, I've restarted my phone - still the same result.  I've been robbed of at least 20 lives.  It's getting to be really annoying.  Please fix it.

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi darkangel,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I´m sorry this is happening to you in Candy Crush Soda Saga on your Android.

Our Game Studio is aware that this is happening to a few players and they are trying to reproduce this error in order to investigate this and find a solution for it. 

In the meantime, I would indeed recommend you to check for updates for your Android and the Candy Crush Soda Saga app. I understand you also already did a restart on your mobile. 

At this point I would recommend you to uninstall the app and reinstall it afterwards. Please be aware that you are likely to lose any saved up boosters and lives by doing so.

Please let me know how you´re getting on.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• darkangel-3
    darkangel-3 Posts: 5 Level 2

With all due respect  I suggest you find an answer to the problem. I shouldn't have to lose anything else because of constant glitches on your part. 

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

With all due respect  I suggest you find an answer to the problem. I shouldn't have to lose anything else because of constant glitches on your part. 

Hi darkangel, thank you for your feedback. Part of the steps described would fall under device management; this is something we can´t do for our players.
  • Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

Hello all,

Thank you for your patience.

In the next 2 weeks a new update for Candy Crush Soda Saga will be released which fixes this issue.

If you are playing on a mobile device, please keep an eye out for the next game update in the app store to get back to the adventure! As soon as the update is released then Facebook and King.com will be updated automatically.

If you have any issues or questions please come back to us, we are always happy to help!

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?