Inappropriate player

Karyn_Kovachic
Karyn_Kovachic Posts: 2 Newbie

I see 3 other players have asked the same question  I play Candy Crush Saga with no problem on my iPhone and iPad   Recently started playing on multiple Windows 10 PC as well.  Today when I started it had me ok new terms and conditions and about collection of my info.  Then it popped up something about 'inappropriate player info' and I did press 'continue' and it went to a website.  Now I can't get back to the game since this box keeps popping up when I try to start.  I did uninstall and reinstall and connected to Facebook but . . . ?same large box popped up which couldn't be X' d  out of for the game to start   Just happened today 4/6/17    Hope there's a fix especially since I see I'm not the only one with the problem.

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)

Best Answer

• Alvina_Eineke
    Alvina_Eineke Posts: 1 Newbie
    Answer ✓

I have this same issue. I have always played the game on Windows 10 PC. I have not uploaded anything. I just turned the computer off before bedtime and when I restarted 4/5/17, this report inappropriate player profile page popped up and will not allow entry to the game. I am at level 1644 and have never had this problem before.

Answers

• Alvina_Eineke
    Alvina_Eineke Posts: 1 Newbie
    Answer ✓

I have this same issue. I have always played the game on Windows 10 PC. I have not uploaded anything. I just turned the computer off before bedtime and when I restarted 4/5/17, this report inappropriate player profile page popped up and will not allow entry to the game. I am at level 1644 and have never had this problem before.

• Karyn_Kovachic
    Karyn_Kovachic Posts: 2 Newbie

With 4 of us complaining of the same thing, perhaps someone at King will notice and fix the problem which obviously is theirs and not ours!
  • Lysiane_Lison
    Lysiane_Lison Posts: 1 Newbie

I am French (Belgium) I speak a little English.I have this same issue

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?