alpha betty level 137

Options
Karen_Capricci
Karen_Capricci Posts: 1 Newbie

How do I get the tiles on the bottom to turn yellow.  I cannot figure this out.  thanks

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

When you have completed the upper section, playing a word there through a crown will, if there is a released letter in the bottom sections, do the job. The best tactic is therefore to complete the upper section as quickly as possible using the longest words you can find then concentrate on four letter words containing crowns for the remainder of the game.

• westtex1
    westtex1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Unfortunately, it is just a matter of luck.  When the upper level is complete, and even when the four-letter below is complete, completing a word and activating a crown does not mean it will go to one of the two single letters below.  I have had as many as 11 moves left with only the two single squares to turn yellow, have activated a crown on each of those moves, and have never completed the level.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?