This level is impassable.

Options
Anna_Lewis
Anna_Lewis Posts: 75 Level 2

Level 1473, is a killer... There are no video's for this on you tube, so bloggers have yet to pass as well.. members of the help group,  we are all camped out there.. Could someone please look at this. Thank you.  (before laptops are thrown out of the window!!!!

Answers

• Anna_Lewis
    Options

There is one video on youtube, using a cheat engine, and (  it took him 65+ then he added a further 30 moves...)   moves to pass!!! we have 35, absolutely no chance of us getting through this. We ( members) are just waiting for King to look into it, perhaps you have a video that shows a pass with the moves supplied??   Help us King!!

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello Anna,

Thank you for posting.

I haven't seen any other contacts about this level on the site.

If you know that other players are struggling with the level then ask them to post here and then I will provide feedback to the studio.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Anna_Lewis
    edited April 2017
    Options

every update is the same, unless you have loads of boosters, they are impassable. I am therefore giving up. That is Jelly gone and now Soda. fed up with having to keep complaining on behalf of other members... Thank you anyway Johnny.    Some member have now passed, with the help of loads of boosters. pc users they have nothing... so they will go next. 

If the video makers have not completed, how are we going to?? 

• Joy_Smith
    Joy_Smith Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I agree with the above player, every update on Soda the levels are just impossible to pass without tons of boosters, there are not enough moves, just when you are about to pass you run out of moves, takes the fun away, a challenge to pass is great but not when you have to use so many boosters, also now the unlimited lives has gone away so you run out of lives with impossible levels.  Thanks for any help.

• Lucia_Castro
    Lucia_Castro Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Digite sua resposta aqui

• Lucia_Castro
    Options

Eu ainda não posso acreditar , que a nossa maior estrela a que sempre me ajudou desde o início,pois sem suas dicas e ajuda eu não estaria tão longe,agradeço tudo que sei a Anna .Gostaria muito que o rei  olhasse com muito carinho para sua reinvidicações. Anna não pode desistir  ela lutou muito para chegar até aqui .Rei  faça alguma coisa.Nós do grupo te amamos Anna e concordamos  com todas as reclamações.Eu só passei o nivel1473 porque usei cargas de boosters, mas e quando acabar vou ficar  parada ,pois está impossível de continuar .

• Arlette_Martens
    Arlette_Martens Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello ladies and gentlmen, kingplayers. I agree also with the above comment. It is not funny anymore to play soda, saga etc... you are obliged to buy a lot of boosters to pass those evil levels. It not entertainment anymore, they are money games. 

• Anthony_Noronha
    Anthony_Noronha Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hello Anna,

Thank you for posting.

I haven't seen any other contacts about this level on the site.

If you know that other players are struggling with the level then ask them to post here and then I will provide feedback to the studio.

Kind regards,

Johnny

I have this question too. The Level is impossible to win. Sorry Johnny I have asked Anna to help with this level too.
  • Lucia_Castro
    Options

Digite sua resposta aqui

Eu ainda não posso acreditar , que a nossa maior estrela a que sempre me ajudou desde o início,pois sem suas dicas e ajuda eu não estaria tão longe,agradeço tudo que sei a Anna .Gostaria muito que o rei olhasse com muito carinho para sua reinvidicações. Anna não pode desistir ela lutou muito para chegar até aqui .Rei faça alguma coisa.Nós do grupo te amamos Anna e concordamos com todas as reclamações.Eu só passei o nivel1473 porque usei cargas de boosters, mas e quando acabar vou ficar parada ,pois está impossível de continuar . - See more at: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/this-level-is-impassable#sthash.o5XpV1B0.dpuf
  • Lucia_Castro
    Options

Digite sua resposta aqui

Lucia CastroEu ainda não posso acreditar, que a nossa grande estrela, que sempre me ajudou desde o começo, sem seus conselhos e ajuda eu não estaria tão longe, agradeço tudo que sei a Anna. Gostaria muito que o rei olhasse com muito carinho para sua Reinvidicações. Anna não pode desistir ela lutou muito para chegar até aqui. Rei fazer alguma coisa.Nós fazer o grupo de amamos Anna e concordamos com todas as reclamações.Eu só passei o nivel1473 porque usei cargas de boosters, mas e quando acabar vou ficar parada, pois Está impossível de continuar.- See more at: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/this-level-is-impassable#sthash.LuON69dP.dpuf

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?