Where has bubblegum hill gone :(

Options
TammyBit
TammyBit Posts: 4 Newbie

I loved this game, especially when we still got full marks for fish etc. on bubblegum hill, so we could all get really high scores.  First they amended the points to +1, so we had to pick a competition, now it's gone altogether :( 

Best Answer

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi TammyBit,

I got an answer today, which is not good, from King Admin. Here is what they told me:

"Hi all,

We just got confirmed that Bubblegum Hill has been stopped in Candy Crush Soda Saga indeed, at least for the moment.

As with all challenges and features, please keep in mind that it is possible that a feature or a challenge can be removed at any time.

I understand this might not be appreciated by everyone, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future."

I was also told that it may or may not come back, I'm with you with frustration because this is a very popular challenge. 

Sorry for the news,

Jilly

Answers

• JillyJill
    Options

Hi TammyBit,

Thank you for contacting King Care!

I've asked the King moderators the same question. I'm hoping they give me an answer soon because I'm pretty sure the majority of players love Bubblegum Hill, just for the fact it's a way to earn gold bars and hammers! I'll update once I get an answer.

Thank you for your patience, 

Jilly 

• JillyJill
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi TammyBit,

I got an answer today, which is not good, from King Admin. Here is what they told me:

"Hi all,

We just got confirmed that Bubblegum Hill has been stopped in Candy Crush Soda Saga indeed, at least for the moment.

As with all challenges and features, please keep in mind that it is possible that a feature or a challenge can be removed at any time.

I understand this might not be appreciated by everyone, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future."

I was also told that it may or may not come back, I'm with you with frustration because this is a very popular challenge. 

Sorry for the news,

Jilly

• TammyBit
    Options

Thank you for your answers Jilly. Such a shame, I hope it does come back. 

• JillyJill
    Options

Me too TammyBit! I loved playing Bubblegum Hill :'-(

• JillyJill
    Options

Hey TammyBit! 

BUBBLEGUM HILL IS BAAAAACK! YAY!

Jilly 

• TammyBit
    Options

I saw! Happy days! Wish they would give full points for fish etc.again but very happy it's back :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?