Rocket Race!

Just_Me-2
Just_Me-2 Posts: 291 Level 3

What happened to the results? Team Yeti was leading late last night by about 19,000 points but when I opened the game this morning there was no indication as to who won the competition - Team Batula or Team Yeti. I also have no idea of the type of prizes being awarded to the winning team. Please check and advise. Thank you.

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

Hello,

I'm sorry that the game does not let you know who won if you miss the end of the event. I will pass this feedback forward.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Dan_Hampshire
    Dan_Hampshire Posts: 3 Newbie

Same again. On winning team, come back to the game and a new Rocket Race under way, no prizes, no message confirming results... What is the point to this King?

• Mscheesygrits
    Mscheesygrits Posts: 2 Newbie

So it doesn't appear anything's been done to fix this. I think I've gone through 5 competitions already and not once has there been any results posted or rewards given. During the first competition I just happened to be on during the last 30 seconds of the countdown and I was on the winning team so I was excited to see what would happen. I watched as the countdown reached zero. The icon changed to read something like "competition ended, Please wait for results" or something to that effect. I waited several minutes and nothing happened. I closed the ap, and restarted the ap hoping that would trigger it, and all the happened was the competition started over, putting me on the other team which was now losing. No reward for the last competition, no results posted, no explanation, nothing. And now 5 competitions later, and it's still a pointless competition. It's been 2 weeks, if you guys can't fix it, you might as well get rid of it because it's just a huge disappointment for your customers otherwise.

• Mscheesygrits
    Mscheesygrits Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello,

I'm sorry that the game does not let you know who won if you miss the end of the event. I will pass this feedback forward.

Kind regards,

Johnny

So it doesn't appear anything's been done to fix this. I think I've gone through 5 competitions already and not once has there been any results posted or rewards given. During the first competition I just happened to be on during the last 30 seconds of the countdown and I was on the winning team so I was excited to see what would happen. I watched as the countdown reached zero. The icon changed to read something like "competition ended, Please wait for results" or something to that effect. I waited several minutes and nothing happened. I closed the ap, and restarted the ap hoping that would trigger it, and all the happened was the competition started over, putting me on the other team which was now losing. No reward for the last competition, no results posted, no explanation, nothing. And now 5 competitions later, and it's still a pointless competition. It's been 2 weeks, if you guys can't fix it, you might as well get rid of it because it's just a huge disappointment for your customers otherwise.
  • Just_Me-2

Same again. On winning team, come back to the game and a new Rocket Race under way, no prizes, no message confirming results... What is the point to this King?

Does anyone know if this is fixed? The 5th competition ended without any results and rewards a few days ago and a new one just started today.
  • paulettefi
    paulettefi Posts: 2 Newbie

I added over 1000 points to my team and we were well in the lead, yet I received nothing and got no results as the competition closed while I was away from the game. Please let us know if we need to be in the top contributers or what and for goodnness sake, post the results! I am not even joining the latest competition as there seems to be no point.
  • Just_Me-2
    edited May 2017

It is still not fixed even with the latest update a few days ago. I thought the problem would be corrected but the 6th competition ended yesterday with no results again. I will not participate until this is resolved. I had to use boosters and gold bars twice to pass the levels for green candy collected to be counted. Meanwhile, I am depleting my booster supply because of missing prizes.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?