After the update

marij
marij Posts: 3 Newbie

After the update of Candy crush soda saga last wensday 04-05-2017, my 24 hour bonus game time disapeared and now if I get bonus game time say a half hour and I stop playing the game and continue a hour later the bonus time is gone. This means that I am obligated to play when I don't want to. How can this problem be fixed, because I don't like the terms to play anymore

With kind regards,

Marij Janssen

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Marij,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• marij
    marij Posts: 3 Newbie

Not every change is improvement, and the software up date last wensday 04-05-2017 is a change with out improvement, the game realy sucks. When I get a bonus box and open it I have a time bonus of 2 hours playing time and when the day bonus of a half hour comes my previous time bonus of two hours is gone. The same is happening with the bonus game.

I wish and hope that you will undo the software up date that causes this game too be a pain in the ... .

With kind regards

Marij.

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Not every change is improvement, and the software up date last wensday 04-05-2017 is a change with out improvement, the game realy sucks. When I get a bonus box and open it I have a time bonus of 2 hours playing time and when the day bonus of a half hour comes my previous time bonus of two hours is gone. The same is happening with the bonus game.

I wish and hope that you will undo the software up date that causes this game too be a pain in the ... .

With kind regards

Marij.

Hi Marij, Thanks a lot for your feedback. Please rest assured that I will pass this on to our Game Studio. Kindest regards, Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?