Soda Saga 1416

BarefootSnow5
BarefootSnow5 Posts: 1 Newbie

Is there a glitch in this level for Windows 10 users? The turtle blast bar doesn't increase unless you hit the square where the potion drops, and even then, it doesn't always increase. Also, the fish aren't targeting unless there is a potion in that box.

Answers

• Melissaunlu
    Melissaunlu Posts: 3 Newbie
    I have the same problem the turtle does not load as it should from a youtube video. I do not manage to pass it. The fish go elsewhere and the turtle does not charge.
  • ctzen
    ctzen Posts: 3 Newbie

Hey, is anyone from King listening? There are a few threads on this and one was labelled "Solved" when it is not. It's a ridiculous level.

• BrandyMChildress
    BrandyMChildress Posts: 1 Newbie

Logging in from my iPhone and I have the same trouble. I tried for a couple of days from my fore tablet and I noticed the turtle worked a little better and the bottle didn't start out in jail. Now it does in there too. This level is impossible with the current functionality. I am a daily player and very close to uninstalling this app it's rigged the boosters are no help either. Something needs to addressed. Pointing to a video with different functionality is not helpful. 

• Shirley_Choong
    Shirley_Choong Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited October 2018

I think I will not support this company by buying their stuff anymore ;(

Levels 1415 & 1416 are not only frustrating but i feel they are pretty idiotic.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?