Level 1120

Options
Nisha_Jain
Nisha_Jain Posts: 3 Newbie

1120 level is impossible to complete and it's different from the game on you tube, please fix it soon.

Best Answer

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Nisha,

Thank you for contacting King Care! 

Along with the updates, levels and challenges, # of moves, often do change. Since it is videos you are guided by, I searched and there are not any videos with the 24 moves version. So I tried replaying the level myself. Are you against boosters? If not, I would check all three boosters before playing the game and hopefully you get a chocolate ball and a coloring candy ball next to each other and when you combine those two that'll clear out a lot, almost to get you to the top, that's the only suggestion I can make as far as passing this level. :-/

Hope this helps you somewhat,

Jilly

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Nisha,

Thank you for contacting King Care! 

Along with the updates, levels and challenges, # of moves, often do change. Since it is videos you are guided by, I searched and there are not any videos with the 24 moves version. So I tried replaying the level myself. Are you against boosters? If not, I would check all three boosters before playing the game and hopefully you get a chocolate ball and a coloring candy ball next to each other and when you combine those two that'll clear out a lot, almost to get you to the top, that's the only suggestion I can make as far as passing this level. :-/

Hope this helps you somewhat,

Jilly

• Carol_Bostan
    Carol_Bostan Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I agree with this being impossible even with boosters. 4 times I have used a choc ball and colouring ball and EVERY time they have appeared on opposite sides of the screen so cannot be combined, nowhere even close enough to use the hand swap which I have used up all 6 I had to attempt it. Please please can this level be altered

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?