Cannot See Facebook Friends

Options
jamstr
jamstr Posts: 1 Newbie

I cannot see any of my Facebook friends in Candy Crush Soda when I look at past levels and scores.  I play on an iPad. Occassionally I receive a life from fb friend but cannot send.  I can see them in Candy Crush Saga and all works well.  I have checked the permissions of the Soda app on FB and they are the same as cc saga.  I've logged out of fb in the app and re-logged in.  The iOS and app are both up-to-date.  I have read the forums but have not found the magic answer.

Thanks

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

I have no issues in my game. Could it be something that your friends have changed or maybe they aren't playing the same set of levels as you?

• Spiderlady71
    Spiderlady71 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    jamstr said:

I cannot see any of my Facebook friends in Candy Crush Soda when I look at past levels and scores.  I play on an iPad. Occassionally I receive a life from fb friend but cannot send.  I can see them in Candy Crush Saga and all works well.  I have checked the permissions of the Soda app on FB and they are the same as cc saga.  I've logged out of fb in the app and re-logged in.  The iOS and app are both up-to-date.  I have read the forums but have not found the magic answer.

Thanks

• Spiderlady71
    Spiderlady71 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Neither is mine working 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?