Fish booster lost

Options
Nicole_Marie
Nicole_Marie Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm in level 355 in Candy Crush Soda and have tried twice now to use the fish booster prior to entering the level to play. The fish show up but do not get entered into my candies, so I can't use the fish at all while playing that level. I have now selected 2 fish boosters 2 different times, so now that I lost those boosters without ever actually being able to use them even though I thought I was choosing to use then . Very frustrating and I would like to be reimbursed those 2 fish boosters . If there's a glitch at this level where Β I can't use the fish , I shouldn't be penalized for it.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

I haven't seen anything like this, there's no other comments about it being a glitch either. I can only say that you play without using the fish maybe, it's do-able :) Could be worth checking you have the latest update of the game as well, maybe its that.Β 

• Nicole_Marie
    Nicole_Marie Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I haven't seen anything like this, there's no other comments about it being a glitch either. I can only say that you play without using the fish maybe, it's do-able :) Could be worth checking you have the latest update of the game as well, maybe its that.Β 

That isn't an answer to my question. It may be doable to play without it but it doesn't change the fact that I lost two of these boosters because they didn't actually appear in game play even though I selected it. And I have the most up to date game.
  • Marie__Silvestro
    Marie__Silvestro Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Nicole. I have the same problem when I try to use the booster fish they just swim into the game and disappear. They do nothing to help the game.
  • Tonya_Houpe
    Tonya_Houpe Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

If you use the boater, then anytime you make a combination with fish during the game, you get double fish candy breaking up blocks. It's a great booster.Β 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?