Level 1162 is totally impossible what can I do?

Sharon_MacDonald
Sharon_MacDonald Posts: 4 Newbie

Level 1162 any idea on how to pass this level?  Impossible to clear licorice. Makes me want to quit altogether 

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

Hello,

This level can be challenging but I can assure you that the level, like all of our levels, can be completed and also without the use of boosters. Try to pick up a strategy before you play again. 

On YouTube there is a selection of videos that should help you out:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=1162+candy+soda

Kind regards, 

Johnny

• Sharon_MacDonald
    Sharon_MacDonald Posts: 4 Newbie

All the YouTube videos show much easier. The game I have has triple licirice 

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

Changes to the levels in the game can occur. Please refer to our official thread for further detail:

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/changes-to-levels-number-of-moves-etc-320938520

• jsscurlock
    jsscurlock Posts: 52 Level 3

This level is ridiculous. Im lucky if i can clear the first 4 bottles in the lousy 20 moves we get. I am getting so sick of some of these new levels. Im not just stuck for days on a level but im stuck for weeks on some and its making me want to quit playing. When you get stuck on a level for so long it makes it very boring. You need to lighten up on some of the new levels. Im tired of only passing 2-3 levels every 2-3 weeks. 

• Ryan_Mangin
    Ryan_Mangin Posts: 3 Newbie

I, too, am about ready to give up on this game thanks to 1162.  Then again, that's what I said about 1143.  I've been stuck on it for days, and just ONCE, I was lucky enough to rescue just ONE BEAR.

On another attempt, I was able to swap two color bombs together TWICE, and it STILL wasn't good enough.

Maybe if you remove the licorice locks from the licorice swirls holding the bears (not the bottles), it would be merely insanely hard instead of nearly impossible.

• Ryan_Mangin

Oh yeah, I'd like to add OTHER suggestions at making the level easier to pass than it is to win a Powerball jackpot, but still keep the "hard level" rating - I have three other ideas - they are, in preferred order:

1.  Remove one color from the board, and replace it with the purple candies (which have enhanced effects when you make a match using four or more of them).

2. Remove one bear from the board.

3. Add ten moves.

• Ryan_Mangin

Update: I finally DID pass this gosh-awful level, and, ironically, I did it without switching a color bomb or coloring candy with another special candy.  I did modify my strategy a bit though (even though you need lots of luck no matter which strategy you use).  I just forgot about trying to make matches directly next to the ice cubes, and I just made matches near the bottom as much as I could, and I was also able to hit the three locked licorice swirls on the right side with a striped + wrapped combo early on, and I got lucky enough to get enough cascades that fish took care of the rest of the licorice locks in time, and on my last move, one bear had already been rescued, while the other bear was below just one licorice swirl, and lucky for me, I was able to make a match right next to that licorice swirl :-).  Guess I remain hooked on this game.  Well played, King.com, well played.

• enigmagirl
    enigmagirl Posts: 1 Newbie

Update: I finally DID pass this gosh-awful level, and, ironically, I did it without switching a color bomb or coloring candy with another special candy.  I did modify my strategy a bit though (even though you need lots of luck no matter which strategy you use).  I just forgot about trying to make matches directly next to the ice cubes, and I just made matches near the bottom as much as I could, and I was also able to hit the three locked licorice swirls on the right side with a striped + wrapped combo early on, and I got lucky enough to get enough cascades that fish took care of the rest of the licorice locks in time, and on my last move, one bear had already been rescued, while the other bear was below just one licorice swirl, and lucky for me, I was able to make a match right next to that licorice swirl :-).  Guess I remain hooked on this game.  Well played, King.com, well played.

I used your strategy and I was able to beat this level on my third try. Thanks for posting it!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?