Bubblegum Hill still inaccessible on Windows Phone

Ariane_Pinglier
Ariane_Pinglier Posts: 5 Level 2

It's been at least three weeks now, the game can enter the Bubblegum Hill menu but crashes upon selecting the first level. And unlike with regular levels, even after crashing once (and removing a life in the process), it doesn't load properly the second time. Best I could get was by disabling Internet connection right before selecting the first Bubblegum Hill level, and even then no graphics were loaded, it was just a pink screen. It's no big deal if there are still technical limitations that make Bubblegum Hill unavailable for WP players, but at least the game shouldn't dangle that possibility in front of players if it's going to be locked out. 

Thank you for your attention. 

Best Answer

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hi Ariane!

Which WMP do you have? I know there are certain models that can struggle when there are other apps like Whatsapp and Facebook running in the background. This is due to a limitation of available RAM for apps and OS and can cause issues where games closes down.

Cheers 

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hi Ariane!

Which WMP do you have? I know there are certain models that can struggle when there are other apps like Whatsapp and Facebook running in the background. This is due to a limitation of available RAM for apps and OS and can cause issues where games closes down.

Cheers 

• Ariane_Pinglier
    edited May 2017

[Christ, I really do mess up a lot with that platform... Disregard that, it was supposed to be a reply to Combo's answer. By the way, if a moderator sees this, can they unflag the "solved"? It may be a memory issue as Combo suggests, but that's not proven yet]

• Ariane_Pinglier

Hi Ariane!

Cheers 

Hi Combo! I clicked too fast and wrongly flagged your answer as correct -- it might well be but I haven't tested it out yet. I have a Nokia Lumia 730, which might indeed have to do with it. On the other hand, I have almost no background apps beyond the Windows essentials, the issue is a very recent one and I've experienced nothing of the sort with other games (some of which are quite RAM-intensive too). Anyway, thanks for taking the time to reply!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?