In Soda Saga, why don't we acquire any boosters, like in Candy Crush?

Karen_Ambrose
Karen_Ambrose Posts: 17 Level 2

In Soda Saga, why don't we acquire any boosters, like in Candy Crush? It's great when we get boosters for achievements.

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Karen,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I recommend you to consider to play Candy Crush Soda Saga on a mobile device too, as there are features and challenges in Candy Crush Soda Saga that can help you win Gold Bars and Boosters.

On that note, not always all challenges will be available for all our players in all our games.

This can occur since most challenges, new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analyse the impact.

The opposite can also happen and some challenges or features might get deactivated after some time.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Karen_Ambrose
    Karen_Ambrose Posts: 17 Level 2

Okay, I will try it. I'm a little nervous to open games on my mobile when I've only played them on my PC, for fear of losing my game status. I know it was an issue a couple of years ago. Has this been fixed. Game level status stays the same, no matter which device I open it on? Thanks for your help :)

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Okay, I will try it. I'm a little nervous to open games on my mobile when I've only played them on my PC, for fear of losing my game status. I know it was an issue a couple of years ago. Has this been fixed. Game level status stays the same, no matter which device I open it on? Thanks for your help :)

Hi Karen, thank you for your reply. It does indeed and it shouldn´t be a problem. By connecting the game app to your Kingdom or Facebook account you should appear on your level. Just let me know in case you have any issue :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?