intro theme to levels

Options
PercyPierce
PercyPierce Posts: 3 Newbie

Hey there guys! How's your night going?

in the mobile (Android to be more specific) versions of candy crush soda saga,

I noticed a very trivial but kinda annoying thing about the recent updates to the game.

THe chocolate; frosting; bubble; and bubblegum intro themes are replaced with Honey and Jam.

Now. I had tookit upon myself to fix them.

But my question is what consequences would my doing that yield. WIll the game become more crash prone because of a memory overflow?

Will it cause slowdown during the later levels?

Did you guys take those sounds away for a reason? if so, I really want to understand, because I like to program games, and I really need to be aware of some of the limitations of programs and why it's important to cut some wanted features.

Best Answer

• PercyPierce
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Guys! I just found out that when I do this, then I am no longer able to buy in game using my credit card. Google play will say something like "it doesn't like my version of the game because it is hacked" or something like that. Oh boy. I do hope that King releases the next update to candy crush soda with the intro sounds intact. :) It's no big deal, because I can just buy boosters and bars using a different device, or on facebook. I really really love my version of this game and when the next update comes, I might fix the intro sounds for that too.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

I don't think a games company would make any changes that will affect how the app runs. The changes have probably been made with newer tech meaning they are able to make them and have the app run in the same way as always. 

• PercyPierce
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Guys! I just found out that when I do this, then I am no longer able to buy in game using my credit card. Google play will say something like "it doesn't like my version of the game because it is hacked" or something like that. Oh boy. I do hope that King releases the next update to candy crush soda with the intro sounds intact. :) It's no big deal, because I can just buy boosters and bars using a different device, or on facebook. I really really love my version of this game and when the next update comes, I might fix the intro sounds for that too.

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

If you are using a APK file or a hacked version of the game then I don't think you can really criticize it for running slowly. Use the official version and you won't have any issues at all. 

• PercyPierce
    Options

I am not criticizing the game for running slowly! I am talking about the most recent update of the game REMOVING the intro themes to chocolate bubble soda and bubble gum levels. Where did you get this "running slowly" gibber jabber from?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?