Update and lost my boosters, GREAT. BYE king.com.

Suan_Lim
Suan_Lim Posts: 1 Newbie

So, as i said i lost my boosters, 85 rainbow balls, 84 colouring balls, 86 fishes, 181 lollipops, 2 strip lollipops and 5 swapping hands. For what?? Because they keep notify me that i should update. And i clicked it, it show me the page for uninstall, guess what, i did it, and lost every booster i save for super long time. As most people do, i send messages to customer service, and i got nothing, not even an auto reply or an auto reply direct me to this no-help-at-all place. Anyway, here i am at this pretty much as useless place, BUT i did got my answers. Nope, you are not getting any of those back, it's not our problem that you didn't use your boosters.Why do they even call it KingCare? they obviously care nothing, most people get no care or help.But there you have it, if you lost any booster, just suck it up, they not going do help you, or even auto message you.

BYE BYE King.com

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Suan!- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have lost your boosters, I can understand your frustration. Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

For this reason we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.

Let's make things right again so that you can all enjoy your sweet adventures! I will send you all a private message so that I can check your account, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a Candy Crushing week!

• Ann_Johnson
    Ann_Johnson Posts: 1 Newbie

I DID lose gold bars and I have "stored" over 300 fishy boosters that do not work. They fly right off the game screen.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

I DID lose gold bars and I have "stored" over 300 fishy boosters that do not work. They fly right off the game screen.

Hi Ann- I will send you a message :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?