Back to level 1 - ?

Barb_Frantonius
Barb_Frantonius Posts: 5 Level 2

Game is defaulting back to level 1 everytime it opens.  I can manually advance forward to get back to level 249; but I'd certainly dislike to have to do that for a much higher level; I play on my pc, not phone.  This just started recently.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Barb-  Thanks for posting on King Care. Please could you see this thread for more information :-) 

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-html5-lost-progress 

Let me know if you still need a hand. 

Thanks! 

• Barb_Frantonius

Candy Crush SAGA is at the correct level; but the timer is off as I can play a full set of lives, go out and go back in, and the lives are full again, immediately.

Don't play on my phone.  Candy Crush SODA Saga has memory of my level (253) BUT every time I log in on my pc it reverts to level 1.  The app will allow you to pull thru the levels by clicking the mouse in the right corner and pulling it to the left until I get back to my level.  It is painful. :(  I've 521 of possible 555 HTML speed; cleared cache; use Chrome on Windows 10.

• Cezdiamond

Candy Crush SAGA is at the correct level; but the timer is off as I can play a full set of lives, go out and go back in, and the lives are full again, immediately.

Don't play on my phone.  Candy Crush SODA Saga has memory of my level (253) BUT every time I log in on my pc it reverts to level 1.  The app will allow you to pull thru the levels by clicking the mouse in the right corner and pulling it to the left until I get back to my level.  It is painful. :(  I've 521 of possible 555 HTML speed; cleared cache; use Chrome on Windows 10.

Thanks for letting us know, we will look into this.
  • Barb_Frantonius

No, this is not the answer, and yes, I tried all this the first time.  It needs attention from a developer who understands the algorithms.

• Cezdiamond

No, this is not the answer, and yes, I tried all this the first time.  It needs attention from a developer who understands the algorithms.

Thanks for your reply, we have received a lot of comments from our players informing us that these troubleshooting steps did indeed work for them. May I ask which browser(s) you are playing on? Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?