Fairy Fair: Candy Crush / Fairy Fair is still not working. I have today's screenshots if it helps.

Marianne_Simpson
Marianne_Simpson Posts: 35 Pro Player 👑
The latest update seems to be the culprit. Fairy Fair never releases the premium after the requested colors have been collected. It may have temporarily worked, but it is a current issue.

Answers

• rhinogulius
    rhinogulius Posts: 23 Level 2

I have had this problem three weeks in a row!! Get all the way through yellow and the button becomes "disabled" and will not allow me to collect my earned boosters and 2hrs of free lives. If I quit the game and relaunch the Fairy Fair disappears. It's such rubbish. I just wish they'd get rid of it because it doesn't deliver what it promises! 

• rhinogulius
    rhinogulius Posts: 23 Level 2

I have had this problem three weeks in a row!! Get all the way through yellow and the button becomes "disabled" and will not allow me to collect my earned boosters and 2hrs of free lives. If I quit the game and relaunch the Fairy Fair disappears. It's such rubbish. I just wish they'd get rid of it because it doesn't deliver what it promises! 

I gave up for a while after this happened. When I went back to the game, the Fairy Fair had of course disappeared. So I went on to play the next level and after I beat it, the Fairy just popped up and gave me my boosters and 2 hrs of free lives. Very bizarre.
  • Marianne_Simpson
    Marianne_Simpson Posts: 35 Pro Player 👑

It works sporadically.  I finally received my earned premiums in one lump sum, but it was really delayed.  Whomever updated the latest upgrade, needs to research why it is not immediately delivering on the premiums or eliminate it as you suggested.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?