My Candy Crush Game offers no races, rewards, etc.

Options
Scott1736
Scott1736 Posts: 12 Level 2

For the last week I have not been offered to join a race, not offered to join a 'squares match' game, not seen 'Batulah' for mystery balls, etc. Basically I'm just playing levels with NO REWARDS in sight and burning up all my acquired rewards. What Happened????

Not FUN to play anymore!

Please Help!!

Scott

Answers

• Crazysister
    Crazysister Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

My games is also the same no more enjoyment got 50 bars but they are gone same day of play not happy :(

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Scott1736 and welcome!

Are you playing Soda on Microsoft app and you see blank map with no events icons on it?

Please check for updates in your Microsoft Store. when you're able to install Soda app most recent version (v 1.228.400.0), try playing any level and restart the game app 3-4 times. If you still don't see anything try this:

make sure your progress is saved with a game acccount (email address + password), log out, close game, turn off your device a couple of minutes and turn it on, open game and click "play". Play level 1 as non-connected player. After you completed the level you should see the map with the Halloween theme. Log in to your account with your credentials and see if your theme and all the events are back. If need be, play any level a couple of times to check that game is connected to King servers

This helped me while I was trying to make Soda app load all my events and map theme 🙂

Let me know if it works or not

• kris41
    kris41 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Me to and my games are updated

• Gregorena
    Gregorena Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Que está pasando? Desinstalé el juego y lo volví a instalar, volvieron algunas recompensas. Pero sigue funcionando mal. Perdí los premios por realizar la tarta. No me da vidas. Ya no es el mismo juego. Perdí el premios por las calabazas, ya que del 3er. lugar pase al Nº 11. Perdí todos los refuerzos. alguien me puede dar una respuesta? Gracias. Mi ID 13060676051

😢😥😥😥

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?