Can not connect to facebook

Brandi_Dawn
Brandi_Dawn Posts: 1 Newbie

Trying to connect to Facebook but keep getting 'failed to connect to Facebook' I have tried from both my phone and iPad, reset internet setting, tried using wifi and cellular data still unable to connect. Please help! I do not want to uninstall then reinstall and lose all my things

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)

Answers

• drew3rdof3
    drew3rdof3 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited January 2016

Might be global.  Both my wife and I have the same issue.  She is really upset at me because I connected her to her Facebook account when I started 36 levels ago.  She is well beyond 300.  I hope this gets fixed.

[edit] this is not an answer, but I cannot see how to comment on the OP.

• drew3rdof3
    drew3rdof3 Posts: 2 Newbie

Might be global.  Both my wife and I have the same issue.  She is really upset at me because I connected her to her Facebook account when I started 36 levels ago.  She is well beyond 300.  I hope this gets fixed.

It seems to be working now.
  • Ruxandra_Cretu
    Ruxandra_Cretu Posts: 1 Newbie

I have the same problem ,i m on leavel 237 and i can not reiceve lives or help from my friends does anyone knows how to fix this???
  • heena_mestry
    heena_mestry Posts: 2 Newbie

i m trying to connect the facebook account but it can not connected to Facebook 

• heena_mestry
    heena_mestry Posts: 2 Newbie

plzzzz help me how to connect with Facebook as early as possible i dn't want to lose my progress 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?