Bubblegum Hill

Ryan-2
Ryan-2 Posts: 18 Level 2

I was wondering what happened to Bubblegum Hill today?  It is usually posted On Mondays, but didn't see it today.  

Answers

• JKawa
    JKawa Posts: 4 Newbie

So far I've emailed the "customer service" department, tried Facebook posts AND messages, review on GooglePlay, and no response - that was pretty early yesterday morning.

A tip for the devs: when you update/upgrade a game and subsequently remove content, that's definitely not an update. It is, however, a GREAT way to lose loyal players.

Hopefully someone out there can give is the answer!

• JKawa
    JKawa Posts: 4 Newbie

Finally got a response from a rep - apparently it wasn't available this week due to updates on other areas of the game (not exactly sure how that's dependent on a separate aspect of code, unless their code isn't modular [yikes!], but /shrug); however, rep also stated that Bubblegum Hill is NOT a permenant fixture of gameplay, and they could not promise if it would be back. My assumption (and it's only that, just an assumption based off of other threads I've seen users post about the increase fluctuations in the cost of packages) is that it's a monetary move - if you can't earn gold to buy moves, power-ups, etc., and you need them to beat a level, you'll have to buy it. There goes my enthusiasm for this game..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?