Lost my progress on level 443

Options
Khayem
Khayem Posts: 8 Level 2

I have just passed level 443 and spent 20 gold bars to do it.

When I put my phone down it auto rotated and has reset my game, putting me back to do 443 again

How do I get this error rectified?

My gold bars are gone and do is my progress. How do I report this?

Thanks sll

Answers

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there, it sounds like perhaps your game has glitched out. Sorry to hear you've lost gold bars... This happens to me too sometimes. I just have to move on and keep playing!

• Khayem
    Options

It had already taken me more than 30 attempts to get past it and I dont have anymore gold to pay this time. Guess I will just uninstall it.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,893 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Khayem welcome to the Community.

I'm sorry to hear this. Gold bars are registered on King servers so please try the next steps:

Force close your apps, clear cache (not data!), restart your device and log in the game.

If you uninstall you will lose your boosters, as they are saved in your phone's memory!

Hope this helps.

• Khayem
    Options

Hi Yosca,

Thanks for getting back to me. I have completed those steps and the situation is unchanged. Game shows 9 gold bars instead of 19 and shows level 443 as not passed.

Any other ideas?

Thanks.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,893 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi again @Khayem

That’s too bad it didn’t change anything 😔.

About your progress: the game only recognizes your completion of a level at the very end of the achievement. You should see a final 'confirmation message' to recognize you've completed the level and you must allow the confirmation message to show for the software to register it. This ensures that King’s server (which stores your player progression) can see it as well.

So you have not lost all gold bars 🙂 Could it be that you've bought extra moves (which normally cost 10 gold bars)? If not, please reach out to Player Support. If you happen to play on a mobile device or Windows app, you can contact directly from the device.  That way Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and transactions. All you need to do is:

- Open the game app —> tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

- Tap on Purchases and Gold Bars

-  Choose and tap on a topic that is closest to your question/issue

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap  "Contact Us"

If you don’t play on mobile or Windows app, please contact Player Support Team here  Describe briefly your complaint, and don’t forget to mention your Game ID, how to find here

Good luck 🍀

• Khayem
    Options

Yes I bought extra moves, cost me 10 gold bars. The gold bars were deducted and I complete level and it was acknowledged but what I am finding is that, if my screen auto rotated (eg if I put the phone down or change orientation), the game goes back to the initial screen and I lose whatever I was up to. Very annoying especially if I have used a booster.

I will do as you have suggested. Thank you for your help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?