Level 2707 Problem

Jewsharp1
Jewsharp1 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited November 2022 in Support

Hi, this is my first post. I am having problems with Candy crush. Every time I log in, I have to accept terms/conditions. Every time I go to lives, it wants me to invite new players and takes me through the steps to do it. I keep getting popups for Candy Soda, whioch freeze my game and lives are lost. But level 2707 is only showing 11 lives. Is this correct? Because I don't think it's doable. I have cleared cache/cookies, and unistalled and reinstalled game, but quite honestly I'm ready to give up. I play on a lap top. Please help.

Comments

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator

Hello there @Jewsharp1,

Welcome to the Community. Yes, the amount of pop ups in Soda can be annoying and time consuming to close off. But in my game is getting lesser, I only have pop ups for 3 items compared to last time.

I've watched level 2707 in YouTube and it only has 11 moves. You may look for Suzy Fuller's walkthrough tutorial but it was 8 months ago.

If you still need more info, I will tag our Soda Mods @Yosca @Pitty_Kitty @Peti321 to provide you some guide.

If you're interested to check out Soda Community, please visit here.

Thanks and see you around. =)

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @Jewsharp1 and welcome to Soda community!

Level 2707 is hard level in Soda with 29 moves 🙂 Do you play Soda on Microsoft app or on Facebook webpage?

I recommend to use pre-game double delish fish provided by daily bonus (2 hours of unlimited booster) as it increases the fish you make throughout the whole level and helps you destroy blockers faster

since there are only 4 types of candies, it's possible to make color bombs frenquently in this level, Matching a color bomb and fish booster with pre-game double delish fish booster in action creates a bigger school of fish than usual.

I was also able to make a yellow coloring candy which set off a chain reaction of crushing candies

• Jewsharp1
    Jewsharp1 Posts: 3 Newbie

I'm so sorry, I've posted this on the wrong page. It was Candy crush I was having problems with, not soda. Thank you for your kind replies though!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?