Why don't I ever receive my unlimited lives when I purchase packages that include them?

Jighm_Brown
Jighm_Brown Posts: 1 Newbie

Every time I purchase a package that includes unlimited lives, such as with the Spooky Sale now running, I never receive the unlimited lives. This has happened 4 times in the past. The latest was with the current Spooky Sale. Also, when I swap candies toward the bottom of the game screen, the entire screen scrolls to the bottom and further swaps I make are slow. 

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Jighm Brown,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,

Tony - King Care Team

• Stephanie_Gee
    Stephanie_Gee Posts: 1 Newbie

This just happened to me too for the THIRD time. I'm quite annoyed that I see this as a consistent problem over a number of years. What can be done to provide me with (at least the 2 but up to 6) hours of unlimited lives a promised? 

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

This just happened to me too for the THIRD time. I'm quite annoyed that I see this as a consistent problem over a number of years. What can be done to provide me with (at least the 2 but up to 6) hours of unlimited lives a promised? 

Hi Stephanie Gee, Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?