amiecln Posts: 2 Newbie

How do I unsubscribe getting notifications in my email

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020 Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @amiecln Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

Are you talking about the notifications from this King Community OR from King games? Can you please explain a bit more about which notifications you are talking about?

Since you have just joined, and not posted a question OR answered any comments, you should not receive any notifications from this Community!

If it is the King Community notifications, you can change the settings only from a PC, because there is an issue going on with mobile phones and tablets, etc.,

Please post back and let me know more details, so that I can of further assistance to you. To reply back, you can simply type in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    edited March 2020 Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @amiecln Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

Are you talking about the notifications from this King Community OR from King games? Can you please explain a bit more about which notifications you are talking about?

Since you have just joined, and not posted a question OR answered any comments, you should not receive any notifications from this Community!

If it is the King Community notifications, you can change the settings only from a PC, because there is an issue going on with mobile phones and tablets, etc.,

Please post back and let me know more details, so that I can of further assistance to you. To reply back, you can simply type in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening!

• amiecln
    amiecln Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am getting notifications and my email inbox from King community and I want them to stop it's just too many it's overwhelming my email inbox

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello again @amiecln Thank you for replying back πŸ‘οΈ

Do you have access to a Laptop OR desktop? If so, once logging into the Community, " through the "Gear Wheel icon", go to the "Settings" (which is called as "Config") and click on it ---> From the drop down menu, click on "Edit Profile"

Now click on "Notification Preferences" from the options that are located in the right pane ---> You will see a list where all the boxes are check marked ---> Go through one by one and deselect the options you do not want to receive the notifications from ---> Make sure to Uncheck both the boxes at "Notify me when people comment on Discussions I have participated in". Because that is the one creates too many notifications and emails.

And do not forget to click on "Save Preferences"

Now, you will not receive that many notifications and/or emails at all.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance to you.

Stay safe and warm. Have a Sodalecious Day 🍬 🍾

• CaroL11223344
    CaroL11223344 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi PummyRaj,

I joined the community yesterday even though I’ve been playing for a year. I received close to 1000 emails yesterday from the community. I hate clearing out my email box as it is lol. Thank you so much for your help!

CaroL11223344

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?