No events or features shown

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,310 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: Can't see our team points today.

Comments

• XmasBaby1225
    XmasBaby1225 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

Hello! Just to add to this conversation, I am no longer able to see ANYTHING other than my actual game levels at the bottom of the screen. I no longer receive Soda Squad, Team Ranking, Bake a Cake, Wonderball, Episode Race, etc., absolutely NOTHING! When I click on my gold bars or golden ticket at the top of the screen, I receive the following message: "A sticky situation...X The Bubblegum Troll is causing problems in your game. Try again soon!" This has been going on for over 2 weeks now and I check it everyday. I can play, but I receive no credit for winning the level, no contribution to my team, no points, no rewards, etc., NOTHING! So, why bother playing?! I was one of the greatest contributors to my team and I feel like I have let them down. They probably think that I quit, (which I did, but not by choice). Can you please tell me why I can no longer see ANYTHING and why I am getting the "sticky situation" message mentioned above? Thanks! 😭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?