Daily quests have disappeared?

2»

Answers

• Graeme_London
    Graeme_London Posts: 96 Level 3
    edited December 2017

The Issue is been looked into as I have contacted king via twitter and got a response on this issue via a message here's what I was told

@King_Games I have lost my quest and memories tabs since update on 30 November on my andoriod device. I have posted a question about this on king care 30 November and not got reply

To resolve this, please try disconnecting the game from your FB/Kingdom account and restart the device and then reconnect. If you need further assistance, please send us a DM so we can take a closer look. Thanks ^JV

11:45 PM - 2 Dec 2017

I then sent this message

Unfortunately the solution you give for my problem didnt work. I have checked the playstore and it appears other players have the same problem, the email I use with the game is my email The problem is only on my Android mobile phone.

Dec 3 Sent

And the reply I got was this

Hi Graeme, Thanks for getting back to us with the details. We have reported this to our game team for further investigation. In the meantime you can try these further steps: https://goo.gl/CzvzrJ  or just wait up for the next game app update in order to receive improvements made in the game app. Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

• DorothyH
    DorothyH Posts: 28 Level 2

I contacted customer service about the daily quest of passing a friend and not reviving the quest reward. I have passed a friend twice now in 2 different levels and still have it showing as not completed as well as other issues. Getting very aggravated with the game and very disappointed to get an general automated reply to my message that doesn't even address my issues that I contacted them for. This only tells me never spend money on this game.

• LovelyLoves
    LovelyLoves Posts: 8 Level 2

Graeme, we have to wait for next update? That sucks, it could be some time before the next one comes. I guess I won't be playing for awhile.:( Thanks for helping us by posting your interactions with King, I really appreciate that. You rock!

• Adam_Clarke
    Adam_Clarke Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited December 2017

So there was and update and still no change; quests and memories are still missing. It's rather frustrating!

• exg001
    exg001 Posts: 5 Level 2

Same here...latest update did nothing to bring back the quests and memories.  It's ok with me though, I've played a lot less

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?