Couldn't connect message

Options
Sam_Lakes
Sam_Lakes Posts: 2 Newbie

Have uninstalled game and re installed yet keep getting same message. Couldn"t connect go online to download levels. Am at level 625 but cannot play. Any fixes????

Answers

• KristiNicolas33
    Options

Ugh same here!Β 

• Janine_Buenzow
    Janine_Buenzow Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I've been having the same problem. I was playing fine last night, but since this morning, no luck.

• RJP
    RJP Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Just started having this problem yesterday. I'm at level 705 which is just before you fall into a swirl. OP says stuck at 625 but if had said 645, just in front of another swirl, I'd guess those levels haven't been released yet for Android as of the posting - OP posted 3 mos ago, because OP had caught up to all the published levels; now I've caught up to all the published levels. In which case the defect is the error message itself - misleading, not helpful.

Did you know: TheΒ 3rd Amendment to the United States Constitution guarantees everyone's right to play King games for free and without any glitches. Believe me, it's true. I know what I'm talking about. Any time you run across something that doesn't quite work right in your free game you are playing from King, they are violating your constitutional rights.*

* Please don't believe this, I'm kidding. The 3rd Amendment is about letting soldiers stay at your house for free.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?