Candy crush soda level 705

Options
Nelson-3
Nelson-3 Posts: 1 Newbie

Will not let me play past level 705. Says to go online to download new episodes. Won't let me go on no matter whether I am online or offline.

Answers

• Bonnie_Davidson
    Bonnie_Davidson Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Ditto here. Please give a solution.

• Jim_Coster
    Jim_Coster Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

i think there is some kind of SCAM going on with King games.  i was at level 1005 of candy crush soda and "oddly" on january 2, 2018, i was put back to level 705 and now cannot move past that level.  i have tried logging on thru facebook and also downloading any updates.  nothing works.  hey King - are you running a SCAM here?

• Cathy_Buhler
    Cathy_Buhler Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Stuck at 705 like many it appears! Also seems to be a long term problem. Since King is closely connected to FB, think this issue needs to be brought to Zuckermans attention. They drop King games for lack of a solution$$$$$$$$$ 

King we need a solution! This was brought to your attention 6 plus months ago!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi all, sorry that you guys haven't gotten an answer yet.  I am not aware of any glitches on being stuck on any specific level.  Are all of you clearing your history daily?  Are you playing on the computer?  Mobile devices?  For CC Saga I've suggested this and it seems to have worked so let's give it a try for CC Soda.  Clear the history.  Log out of Facebook and log back in.  Please let me know if this worked for you?  Are your browsers up-to-date?  Please all of you give me more information and let's see if we can resolve this for all of you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?