Why i do not receive my gifts?

Options
Orzolf
Orzolf Posts: 2 Newbie

For example, with kimmy’s game, gifts have not available on my board. I used many gold on this and i am disappointed. There is a bug

thanks to solve my problem

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,268 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Orzolf Welcome to Soda Community

I’m sorry to hear you don’t receive your rewards.

Please try standard troubleshooting, so hopefully this will prevent future issues with receiving rewards.

👉 provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data

If you still haven't received your rewards, I recommend you contact King Player Support, please mention you used gold bars!

How to contact Player Support:

- Open the game app —> tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

- Tap on Purchases and Gold Bars

-  Choose and tap on a topic that is closest to your question/issue

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap  "Contact Us"

If you don’t play on mobile or Windows app, please contact Player Support Team here. Describe briefly your complaint, and don’t forget to mention your Game ID, how to find: here

• Orzolf
    Orzolf Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • leshiawat
    leshiawat Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

I have done everything I can to get my gift. The little box that opens to give me longer time to play my game and it says that try later and when later comes it still doesn't give me my gift. Can you please fix it please. I'm sick of not getting any of my gifts and stuff. FIX IT PLEASE. Thanks

• chrissiecarpenter75
    Options

Not receiving my free gifts. Always pops this up. Also sent verification of where I am in the game. I have spent a lot on bundles and so forth, but we really enjoy the gifts I haven’t received. Thank you 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?