I keep getting this message when trying to unlock premium content. It’s been happening all day

Options
CarolSW
CarolSW Posts: 15 Level 2

My connection is fine.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited December 2022
    Options

Hello @CarolSW and welcome to Soda community!

sorry to hear about this. did you check troubleshooting steps to see if they help?

Do let me know, there might be a problem in the game but since winter holidays are ongoing it may take time to have updates on this

You also have the option to contact King Player Support directly from your app to notify them and get news faster

---

• Do you read a connection error ("there was a connection errror, try again in a bit") when you visit profile settings in soda app? Let me know

If you don't see it, please go ahead and:

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.

If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data

---

How to contact King Player support:

How to contact Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" icon- select any topic and subtopic, for example visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.

• CarolSW
    CarolSW Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Hello, yes I’ve done all that.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?