I’m on ccs level 730ish. However every time I start it starts me on 635. Bored of skipping now.

Pete_Watkins
Pete_Watkins Posts: 4 Newbie

Tried uninstalling, different devices.. Facebook etc. Still no go. Please help or it’s time to delete 

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4

I see there are no answers for you here yet, so I will go ahead and let the mods know about your issue so they can get in touch with you to get it resolved. I am so sorry you're having troubles. That isn't any fun so let's try to get your progress back so you can keep on poppin those soda bottles. :) Best wishes to you!

• Laura_Grosvenor
    edited February 2018

Hello again! I was asked to ask you if you have lost your levels or if the levels are there but they need to scroll up the map to get to the level that you are currently on? I hate having to scroll ALL the way back up when it puts me back at the beginning, but my levels are all still there. I found (this is just personal experience) that sometimes my phone doesn't sync fast enough and I have to let it sync fully (and see the green checkmark on the bottom right corner) before I press start game. Sometimes it will start me on level 1 and my levels are not there (and I have to restart again or go to menu and disconnect from FB and then reconnect which solves it most every time) or sometime I will be at level 1 but it had synced late, and I would have to scroll ALL the way up to my current level. That is frustrating as heck! I usually just disconnnect from FB and let it reconnect fully and I am fine after that. I don't know if that will help you but I threw it out here anyhow. I hate syncing issues. They are my biggest frustration right now...besides the fact that I have been stuck on the same level now for over a day and a half. Sigh. I wish you all the best in the world and let us know if you need more help! We are here to help! Have a wonderful day!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,890 Sweet Legend

Hi Pete, I'm not sure that I have the answer for you but I have found with CC Soda sometimes when it opens up it's opening to a lower level than where I should be.  I have to scroll to the right to get to my current level.  See if the same thing has happened with your game. 

• Pete_Watkins

yes, my levels are all still there, i just have to scroll a lot to get back to where i was.

not a sync issue i think as using the app on phone, makes no difference how long i leave it before pressing play. when i tried logging in on a different device it also started me on the same wrong level

the scrolling is made worse by the level jump things.. takes so long to get to where i am up to before i can start... :(

• Laura_Grosvenor
    edited February 2018

Ok...I will definitely pass this info along to the Mods. Hang in there, and I hope they can contact you directly to give you a solution! Thank you for replying so quickly. Have a great day!                                                            Edit: I did get a reply, and the Mod said that King is aware of this issue, and we will just have to wait for an update on it. I am SO sorry and I do hope that it gets fixed soon because it just happened to me again, so I really feel your pain. 

• Gea_van_Veen
    Gea_van_Veen Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 2018

Ik heb hetzelfde probleem

• Pete_Watkins

Any news. Can’t be playing a broken game every day anymore

• Laura_Grosvenor

I can certainly ask. The mod will be back tomorrow morning and I will ask her to take a look at this again to see if there are any updates. Thanks for replying again! I am so sorry for your inconvenience. 

• Pete_Watkins

Ok...I will definitely pass this info along to the Mods. Hang in there, and I hope they can contact you directly to give you a solution! Thank you for replying so quickly. Have a great day!                                                            Edit: I did get a reply, and the Mod said that King is aware of this issue, and we will just have to wait for an update on it. I am SO sorry and I do hope that it gets fixed soon because it just happened to me again, so I really feel your pain. 

Guess you can’t fix it then

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?