commercial videos

Options
Susedwars
Susedwars Posts: 4 Newbie

I still don’t get it why I can’t see commercials to get boosters. I find it extremely unfair that my hubby can watch videos to get boosters before a game and to get extra moves. I am sticking in a level trying 20-30 times and in the meantime he is making 10 or more levels just by watching commercials 🤬 I am shortly before quitting again the whole thing because that is making me so angry.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Susedwars and welcome to Soda community!

I'm sorry to hear about this but unfortunately the availability of a feature is not up to the players.

Soda Studio distributes features to different groups of players so it's possible that ads feature is currently not available in your game. It may become active in the future when events rotate among players or maybe this means another feature is available instead. More infos here

Additionally, ads feature may be available on mobile devices but is not available on computer platform (for example Soda Microsoft app)

Players have no influence over getting a feature or not but they may still check frequently whether the game is in its best conditions so features appear when available:

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.

If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data

• Susedwars
    Susedwars Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Stupid features. It is just stoping fun of playing to know that people can move forward by watching commercials. Unfair!!!!!!

• Ramonah
    Ramonah Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi same here,I'm stuck without commercials and boosters,how does one get this sorted out

• Ramonah
    Ramonah Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I'm stuck without commercials and boosters,how does one remedy this?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?