Not receiving boosters fromBake a cake

When my team completes the levels in bake a cake that allow you receive the big multi color lollipop that usually allows you to win a level, it does not show up in my added boosters. Anyone else experiencing this and know why or how to fix it?

Comments

• Xxander
    Xxander Posts: 5,902 Level 5

Hello and welcome to the Community 👋

In the "bake a cake" you get parts of the big lolly Hammer. The last 2 levels of the cake you get 2 parts. The top of the cake 3 parts. So in what i read from your story, you probably didnt get to the top? Or you can't find the lolly?

The lolly you find in the left corner of your screen like this ⬇️ Mine isn't complete. If it is complete you see a 1 above your lolly. (Or 2,4,5 ofcourse)

Hope this awsers your question? If not please feel free ask again 😉

• PeterMuk
    PeterMuk Posts: 13 Level 2

I have the same problem. I don't get any cake slices when I complete the second top level where I should get 2 slices. I get 1 cake slice when I complete the top level where I should receive 3 slices. This problem has been going on for the past 2 months.

• Xxander
    Xxander Posts: 5,902 Level 5
    edited January 2023

Okay! Then its time for me to fet out of this discussion. Probably better for @kiara_wael the to awnser. I dont jnow anything about this. Sorry ....

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @ocmdsurfergrl and @PeterMuk welcome to Soda community!

Sorry to hear this happens. There haven't been reports about this yet so we might need to investigate further what's going on. To be honest I don't pay much attention to my supersonic lollies numbers when I claim BaC rewards but I'll do so tomorrow when a new BaC event starts and take screenshots.

If you would be so kind to help us understand:

• Which device do you play on ? (make and model)
    • Before playing in BaC event, make sure your game is its best conditions by checking troubleshooting steps (see text below)
    • Document the issue happening again by taking screenshots, I'll forward the pictures to Soda Studio because they're very helpful to them, so the more the better. I suggest you take a screenshot of your supersonic lollies inventory before collecting a super sonic lolly reward, a screenshot of the cake after you supposedly collected your lolly reward, an immediate screenshot of your inventory displaying the real amount of lollies you got instead. Here's how to take a screenshot in case you need it

thanks

----

troubleshooting steps:

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.

If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data

If you own a Kindle fire, check this out

it's not possible in Microsoft app on computer

• ocmdsurfergrl
    ocmdsurfergrl Posts: 3 Newbie

Yes that is what is happening to me. For example I have 1 super lolli, my team completes all tiers of the cake. Including the top 2 tiers of the cake it says I should have 5 added lollis to the 1 have. But I still only have one

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?