Candy Crush soda

Options
TRICIA4955
TRICIA4955 Posts: 212 Level 3

I created a new FB account and played a few levels of CC soda. Now when I try to go back to my other account it's not working. Says password is incorrect even though I'm using the correct password for that account. Any suggestions?

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hello @TRICIA4955 and welcome to Soda community

Did try troubleshooting:

• provided you have a game account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.

If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data

If you own a Kindle fire, check this out

-----

If you're unable to log in to your account then contact King Player Support directly from your Soda app and ask them to look into this, they're able to reset password for you if need be.

How to contact Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" icon- select topic and subtopic, for example visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Explain your problem and send.

If the issue still persists, the remaining option is to reinstall the app as last resort. When the app is reinstalled only levels and gold bars can be retrieved while boosters get permenently deleted. Player Support offers replacements in case of purchased boosters

----

I'm not sure if this is the case where you're using 2 different accounts on the same Soda app installed on the same device but if it is, be aware of this: the risk of permanently merging the 2 accounts is high when you keep switching accounts and once the merge is done, the accounts cannot be separated, not even by Player Support. 2 progresses will be merged into one and both sets od credentials will lead to this one account. you'll still be able to keep playing normally on the account that's left

Players are advised to keep 1 account or play different accounts on different devices to prevent this from happening 🙂

• TRICIA4955
    TRICIA4955 Posts: 212 Level 3
    Options
  • Mommabear1269
    Mommabear1269 Posts: 65 Pro Player 👑
    Options

How do you receive boosters for the game Candy Soda crush through this.. I’ve been playing for a few years I am at almost level 4000

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?