How do i get m boosters back? I had in amounts of 85-95 in all boosters and now there are 3 each?

Options
slr-2
slr-2 Posts: 19 Level 2

I play on my samsung phone and my kindle and my surface computer all three have different number of bars and boosters. I just logged into my surface tablet and my bars were less and all boosters were 3 when i should have 85-95 in all of them .I NEED HELP ASAP ALOT OF TIME AND SOME MOEY went into this !!!! Technical support where are you???

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Slr, I am sorry for the delay in response. 

I have a link that explains about why boosters are different on devices. 

Boosters

If the boosters were ones you actually spent money on though, let me know and I will raise it with the moderator who can track your account. 

• slr-2
    Options

Yes i spent money on most of them i have ton of amazon receipts to prove it. I get maybe 1-2 boosters free a day theres no way they would add up to having 85 boosters in each category. I'm not talking all together its each, candy ball, hammer, fish,ect... I am considering disputing my credit card charges from Amazon because paid for all theses boosters and bars and now there just gone.Totally unfair and i'm not paying for what i didn't get.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

slr, I will pass this on to a moderator as you are quite correct you have lost what you have paid for and I am sure that King don't want you to be out of pocket. I have been told they can reimburse you for paid boosters, so wait to hear back from someone :)

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Slr I asked the King moderator, she said to check the device that you bought them on originally as well as you have several devices. As explained in the link I have given you, they stay on the device you buy them on, they don't carry across which would explain the different amounts. 

• slr-2
    Options

They are gone from the device i purchased them on I don't or didn't want to carry or transfer them. They are GONE!! So your telling me to bad i spend money for bars and boosters and when they disappear King can just say, 'oh well sucks to be we have your money so were done'? Nice way to do business. They already have it set up where its impossible to get a hold of them. They wont list a phone number anywhere because they don't want complaints you can't get thru to them in their email either every time I've tried it just goes to buffer eternity. When you make purchase thru Amazon they wont help either they say contact King developers which we cant ever get a hold of. This is only place you MIGHT get a response and if you do we get blown off with answeres like these that don't answer anything. I'm out money and bars and boosters and now patience.

• slr-2
    Options

I want refunds or boosters put back onto the Surface tablet account that is where they disappeared from i didn't carry them over ? I couldn't do that, i am out a lot i want something done.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi, that is what she was asking as they cannot carry over. That is fine.

I am going to give you the purchase issues link. They will be able to deal with you directly. I think that is probably the best thing as your boosters have vanished. 

There is a contact link on it so you will have to describe the issue again I am afraid, but at least they can help you :)

Purchase link

• slr-2
    Options

These links don't work, i purchased through amazon but when i use the link for amazon it says i have no in-app eligle refunds per.   the court?  What the heck does that even mean? Why is there NO PHONE NUMBERS Available to call King co. It wouldwwith make things easier for us but king doesn't want us to be helped they want us to stay in limbo with no answeres

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi slr, I am sorry you are getting no help. It could be because its ingame purchases, you waive your rights for a refund because they cannot be classed as a faulty item. That doesn't mean that you don't have rights, it just means that it stops people who might buy boosters, then use them and then try to claim them back. That is NOT what I mean you have done, its clearly not. But that is why they say no refunds. 

Of course it does not mean that you have no rights to a refund or the items replaced if they are not there. I am going to pass this on to one of our community moderators who can advise you further. He isn't always around though so you might have to wait a couple of days. 

I am sorry that we haven't been able to sort you out so far but thank you for being patient :)

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Slr,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

- Mark

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?