Several Features Not Working - Rainbow Round Bonus, 4 in a Row Bonus

Options
oelkesm
oelkesm Posts: 15 Level 2

I'm able to play on my iPhone, but after winning a level on the Rainbow Round, my bonuses/streak did not increase. And after completing a 4 in a Row with a group today, it went straight to a new board and I didn't get the prize screen. Things seem to be malfunctioning a bit.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,175 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @oelkesm welcome to Soda Community

That’s strange that you don’t receive your 4 in a row reward or that your bottle streak doesn’t change 🤔

First we recommend doing the standard troubleshooting: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data

Hope this helps.

• dabobster
    dabobster Posts: 54 Level 3
    Options

You should probably check out ( how to sync your I phone on the top of this page. It may be helpful.

• oelkesm
    oelkesm Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for the tips! I went through each step. After a couple more 4 in a Rows, they started giving me my rewards, but I think the game must be going through some changes, because now the Quests in the Battle Season aren't automatically being credited (to fill the 100 bottle cap slider) and I have to bring it up and click Collect for each one which is not normal compared to prior Battles. Hopefully King is aware that there are some hiccups happening.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?