Why Is it That In The Midst of a valid Game, your leading and BOOM

Options
Carmella_Fennell
Carmella_Fennell Posts: 40 Level 2

YOU HIT THE SILLY PAINT CAN SIGN ..... WHICH IN DISGUISE IS A STOP SIGN!!!!  And, yes, you can go no further in the game, EVEN THOUGH AS CLEAR AS DAY, THERE ARE ADDITIONAL LEVELS IN PLAIN VIEW?  BUT, THE LITTLE NOTE SAYS NEW LEVELS ARE “Baking, and will be available once complete..... I know when I STOP, SEND A REQUEST, LOW & BEHOLD - Like MAGIC -  WELL I NEED SOME DAGGUM MAGIC, PLEASE RELEASE LEVELS 2156-2164 and beyond, so I can continue my INSANITY with this KING GAME .. A. Einstein: "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."  YUP, NOTHING CAN BE MORE TRUE as it relates to doing business with KING GAMES‼️‼️‼️‼️

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Carmella, thank you for using King care.

Unfortunately I think you will find that insanity comes with all addictive games. But there is nothing wrong with us insane ones, I would be worried about the rest bahaha.

Just to clear up. I see you are playing on ios.

Have you checked the app store for updates?

And you are going to likely shake your head now at me, but can you check this troubleshooting link here and try anything you haven't tried?

Beware of any saved boosters as they are saved to your phone not the game and will be lost, but if they were bought and paid for ones, they can be regained by one of our moderators. 

Its still worth trying though as often issues like this can be fixed this way.

If when you try everything it doesn't work, please let us know and I will find out what levels are currently out. I am not sure of the top ones at this time and the wiki I looked at was hopelessly out of date. Have any of your friends moved on just to confirm that there are new levels that are playable yet?

• Carmella_Fennell
    Carmella_Fennell Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

Regrettably Chicken Slayer,  I followed each of the potential troubleshooting suggestions and none worked to resolve my issue of acquiring new levels as I mentioned in my original post.  In order to win the championship game I was in, I had re-do each level I’d already completed to increase my level score, ultimately to reach scores that helped me achieve a score high enough to win.  As of now, I have NO ACCESS to the new levels, I can clearly see as available despite the message that new levels are “baking”.  The last update to Candy Crush Soda Saga was on 2/22/18.  Please look at this again and fina a way to deliver me new levels, please!!!!!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Ok thank you for your reply.

I understand your frustration however we are always told to make sure we ask players to try troubleshooting first. 

I am going to pass this on to a moderator :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?