Candy Crush Saga update issues

Options
Jaqi_Vincent
Jaqi_Vincent Posts: 1 Newbie

On Candy Crush Soda, I have completed level 705. I continually update, but it wont update to levels beyond 705.I can I rectify this please?

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Jaqi- Welcome to King Care. There are currently 925 levels available on iOS devices. 

Please check to see if there are any updates available for our game and for your device:

-Open the App Store.In the bottom right, there is a button labeled 'Updates'. If you tap here, all your installed apps will show up.

- You can open any app to update it individually, or press the 'Update All' button.If a software update is available for your device it will show under Settings > General > Software update. See the following page for any help with this process: http://support.apple.com/en-us/ht4623

- Please be aware that updating the iOS might use a lot of data so we recommend doing this when you are connected to a Wi-Fi network and you may have to have your phone plugged into a charger.

- Depending on your device settings apps may only update if the device is connected to a Wi-Fi network.

Here is a video showing this step: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz14wv4PXVg

Let me know how you get on :-) 

• Christine_F
    Christine_F Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2016
    Options

I have the same problem with Candy Crush Soda also. For many months it has not updated beyond level 705. I have gone so far as to uninstall and reinstall it, multiple times. It does not go above 705. I know that there are more than 900 levels available. I also play Candy Crush Saga, jelly and Bubble Witch, they all update just fine. The only King game have a problem with is Soda.

Someone PLEASE tell me how to solve this problem. I have a Samsung Galaxy 6 with the most recent software update. 

Don't bother telling me to go to Play Store and update the app. Of course i know how to update an app. I need a real answer.

• Michele_Noah
    Michele_Noah Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

3158 both apples went down and both cherries but it only gave me credit for 1. I thought that maybe I missed something so I used gold in hopes of finishing the level and no other cherry came down. Used gold again and still no cherry!!!!  Took my gold and other things I used to try to finish level!! You owe me money!!! What's wrong with this levrl???

• Terrell_Gardiner
    Terrell_Gardiner Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I want to update my candy crush soda 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?