Connection

stark01
stark01 Posts: 9 Level 2

Why has this game been telling me that I have no internet connection for the last week or so??

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,886 Soda Moderator

Hello @stark01

Sorry to hear this. Let’s try to find out what the problem is.

Please do the troubleshooting first, it often solves various problems:

provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data.

If that doesn’t work you can try a trick, which helped @Pitty_Kitty once: 

==>> force close the app (or make sure it's not running in the background)- switch off your internet connection - start the app but don't click "play" yet - switch on internet connection- then click "play"

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,886 Soda Moderator

@stark01

In case the previous solutions did not help; if you check your profile, are you unable to log in or out? Do you see this 👇?

This type of error appears when something unknown goes wrong in the Soda app. It may indicate that the game app has become corrupted. This also means your game is offline; you can’t save your progress.

Unfortunately the only solution is to uninstall and reinstall the app 😕. Please note when you uninstall the game you will lose all boosters as they are stored in your device's memory. If you had purchased boosters that you had not used yet, you can contact Player Support. You will see your gold bars, but your progress may not have been registered because your game was offline. In that case, Player Support can help restore your progress manually.

How to contact Player Support:

• open the game app -> tap on the blue gear
    • tap on “?” question mark
    • tap on “my game progress”
    • tap on “the progress I’ve made isn’t showing in my game….”

If you don’t play on mobile or Windows app, please contact Player Support Team HERE. Describe briefly your complaint, and don’t forget to mention your Game ID, how to find: HERE

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?