Recently Hit Level 10,000 - No Rewards, Time to Quit

Options
Brazzie
Brazzie Posts: 60 Pro Player 👑

After a few years playing this game and more than a few dollars spent, I recently hit level 10,000. You would think in the world of Candy Crush this would be viewed as a significant achievement. Did I receive any rewards - NO! I did receive an offer to BUY some boosters if I wanted to spend more money. I’m basically done with this game - the rewards aren’t commensurate with the amount of time and effort (and money) involved. I realize the game is free to players, but realistically if you want to advance within a reasonable amount of time, you have to purchase booster packages periodically. King is a highly profitable company with revenues in the billions - you would think that once in a while they could toss their long term loyal players a bone. 😡

Comments

• jagger59
    jagger59 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hai

The same here

Play for 7 years, spend a lot of money and now

Kimmy is gone so I cant get things. And if she is there you pay idiot much off money

• ZoLOLogist
    ZoLOLogist Posts: 98 Level 2
    Options

I agree that prizes for winning contests are lame, and are not worth the time and energy you have to put in to win.

I also agree that giving us a "discount package" for hitting big milestones is not really a prize at all.

I know that that the objective here for the creators is to make money, but if your players feel like they aren't valued, they aren't going to stick around.

A lot of times, it just feels like this game is trying to frustrate you into spending money. It's too noticeable.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?