My active kingdom friend Nadeem Salmani gone

Options
Zahida_Parveen
Zahida_Parveen Posts: 3 Newbie

How can i add this kingdom player to in my high score list. He was sending me messages and lives, I am not getting any life from him.can he appeare in my high score list. I want to see my friend Nadeem Salmani in my score list please. Thanks 

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Zahida, 

Are you playing via the Kingdom or Facebook?

Adding people either way should be easy enough, adding friends to Facebook means they automatically show in your game. 

In the Kingdom You can add or invite a friend by clicking on the friends icon in the sidebar and then entering their email address in the "Add by email" input field.

If the email address is registered a friend request will be sent, otherwise a pre-generated email will be delivered to their address with an invitation link.

As he is already registered then he should just get an invite :)

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Good afternoon Zahida, 

King cannot add people to your score/friends list, you can only do that by adding them yourself. 

Have you removed them or have they perhaps removed you?

• Zahida_Parveen
    Zahida_Parveen Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Chicken Slayer thank you. Actually my friend he accidentally removed me, now he wanted to add me in his high score friends list in kingdom. How can i do that adding by myself or how can he add me by himself. What we have to do. Could you tell me please. Thanks 

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Zahida, 

Are you playing via the Kingdom or Facebook?

Adding people either way should be easy enough, adding friends to Facebook means they automatically show in your game. 

In the Kingdom You can add or invite a friend by clicking on the friends icon in the sidebar and then entering their email address in the "Add by email" input field.

If the email address is registered a friend request will be sent, otherwise a pre-generated email will be delivered to their address with an invitation link.

As he is already registered then he should just get an invite :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?