What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

Levels & purchases getting messed up

Options
debiannj
debiannj Posts: 1 Newbie

So earlier this week, I purchased golden tickets, also won unlimited lives. But when I set down my iPhone 11, they disappeared. I emailed, but Apple hadn’t processed the receipt so when I emailed support, I couldn’t send it. Then my game suddenly had 43 gold bars when I had less earlier. Never did see the hour unlimited candies or the additional unlimited lives. Now I’m on level 1100. I completed it earlier in the day, and moved on to 1101. I just went back to play and it tells me I’m on level 1100 like I never finished that level. Am I the only one who is having their play messed up? Is there something I’m doing wrong? (One thing I’m not doing anymore is buying the golden ticket thing.)

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,552 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @debiannj welcome to Soda Community

I’m sorry you had these problems 😕

The Community can’t handle purchase issues, due to personal info. You said you didn’t have the purchase receipt, so Support couldn’t help you. I assume you probably have the purchase receipt by now so you can contact Support.

Please visit the link here and follow the steps. That way Player Support can help you further.

As for your other question, why the level you had finished isn’t registered; the game only recognizes your completion of a level at the very end of the achievement. You should see a final 'confirmation message' to recognize you've completed the level and you must allow the confirmation message to show for the software to register it. 

If, for any reason, you switch applications or close the game before the completion confirmation displays, this can prevent your progress from being saved.

• Debbie_McGarry
    Debbie_McGarry Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I don’t have the golden ticket game registering on my Candy Crush Soda….

• fruthld
    fruthld Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

My golden tickets disappeared overnight!!! Haven't seen Kimmy's Arcade for 3 weeks, I will be using up all the gold bars I FOOLISHLY spent a bunch of money on and then I am DONE!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?