Login issue with two different devices help

Options
hoolimanikanth
hoolimanikanth Posts: 3 Newbie
edited February 2023 in Discussions

Help me to install and play candy crush soda saga game I'd email is *, so can I install and play in two device help

*ย Edited by CM:โ›”๏ธย Thatโ€™s too much personal information. For your own safety and protection, do not share your email address - Ourย House Rules

Comments

• bmarie61
    bmarie61 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited February 2023
    Options

Hello @hoolimanikanth and welcome to Soda community!

For your safety and protection, sharing sensitive infos such email address in forum discussions is not allowed. Check our House Rules

As for your question:

• find store app in your device. If you play on Android device, find Google Play Store app in your device
    • open store app and search for Candy Crush Soda Saga app and open the page about the game
    • provided you checked beforehand whether your device has 2 GB of free storage, tap on "install" to install the game app on your device
    • once installation is done, launch Soda app, tap on "Played Before?" button and log in to your King account or FB account. You'll find all your progress right where you left off
    • if you don't have a game account, create one directly on Soda app. Instead of tapping on "log in" you should select "register" button instead

repeat all the steps in your other device minus the last step because you've already have a game account by now and you're good to go ๐Ÿ™‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?