No bonuses for memory pieces?

Options
Jenny_Young
Jenny_Young Posts: 1 Newbie
I've been doing my best to beat the memory piece games for over a year and finally I realized THERE IS NO BONUS OR INCENTIVE TO WIN THAT LEVEL WITHIN 3 tries? If you were going to put this in my game, and not tell me that memory pieces don't matter, I wouldn't have tried so hard/spent lives trying to beat that level within 3 tries. Now I'm mad. Why did you do that? Ridiculous game play at my expense.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Jenny

Thank you for posting on King care. 

I am so sorry that you have not yet had a reply. 

Are you still having issues with the game?

• Nina_Lamb
    Nina_Lamb Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Hi Chicken Slayer,

I'm with Jenny in frustration.  I have spent countless money trying to collect memory pieces and beating levels.  And with memory pieces, have been stock piling as revealing puzzles does absolutely nothing in gaining bonus rewards.  Originally found out collecting memory pieces was a test pilot with certain players selected for this challenge, but to date, nothing has changed in rewards for memory pieces collected.  How disappointing!  Also, this new golden pin challenge is useless in not providing bonus rewards on successful completion of level in first attempt.  Another disapointment!  I've questioned both these challenges to Care King on the point of these two challenges, with no reply from a team member yet.  Another disappointment!  Reaching Bubblegum throne at 5 levels with one life constantly to only receive 1-3 gold bars is uneventful.  Another disappointment!  I am just going to stop spending money on this game until the game starts paying out worthy bonus rewards that substantiate challenges completed.  Not to collect memory pieces and be rewarded nothing!  Not to win golden pin levels and be rewarded nothing!  Again frustrating and disappointing.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Nina, the golden pin is just for personal satisfaction and I agree pretty useless. The memories thing seems to be a testing feature as you said so is basic but it might change :) the good thing about bubblegum hill tho it seems to be working for you as many are having issues and can't play that at all :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?