Why did my daily boosters start over? I play everyday. I had almost 150, now it's back to day 1

Options
Cap
Cap Posts: 28 Level 2

This isn't the first time it's happened. I'm really getting tired of it. King care has got to fix these issues, a good start would be to read these questions. Questions say solved, but they aren't or I wouldn't be asking this question. So, what's going to be done? My daily boosters are down to just one little booster for a couple of hours and BAM it's gone, how can anyone level up? answer: you can't! Please fix this on going problem. 

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

It could just be down to the fact they change things from time to time.

And yes, no excuse for 4 months. But in my defence, most of us around here at the moment, are volunteers. To make sure that replies are being given. We then try to help or pass info on and if we can't, its handed over to the team.

There have been a huge volume of posts, but rather than just not ask if its sorted due to the time scale, its always better to reply even if it is later :)

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Good evening, 

I am sorry you have had to wait such a long time for a reply, are you still needing help?

• Cap
    Options

I still get just one booster a day, I used to get two. I have used up my boosters to level up. I only play the game when it's the stripe time, I don't play when it's the Alien Alan because without help of extra boosters that I used to get, it's to hard to level up and the levels get harder and I don't want to lose the three stars I have. Yes, it did take a very long time for someone to reply. Four months is ridiculously long to just ask if I still have a problem. 

• Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓
    Options

And yes, no excuse for 4 months. But in my defence, most of us around here at the moment, are volunteers. To make sure that replies are being given. We then try to help or pass info on and if we can't, its handed over to the team.

There have been a huge volume of posts, but rather than just not ask if its sorted due to the time scale, its always better to reply even if it is later :)

• Cap
    Options

There have been a huge volume of posts, but rather than just not ask if its sorted due to the time scale, its always better to reply even if it is later :)   Chicken Slayer, I am really sorry, I think it's great that you take time out to volunteer, again my apologies, your answer that I copied and pasted here, did help. (I accidently hit the wrong box instead of the answer this question box). 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

You don't need to apologise Cap don't worry :)  As a player, I never used to use the forum unless desperate for the same reason lol. It was originally meant to be player led and I don't think it worked so well. Hopefully now though it will get better :)

• Cap
    Options
  • Lady_Choo
    Options

I cannot remember either if I mentioned, as the posts get jumbled up for some reason, that there is an issue with this, and its under investigation :)

• Cap
    Options

Thank you again, I do appreciate your help :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?