No level 2000 :-(

Stefanie_Kort
Stefanie_Kort Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi kings, merry xmas! Unfortunately I did not receive level 2000 as christmas gift. I didn’t have bamboo hill for months also. I already uninstalled and reinstalled facebook and CCSS with no result. I hope to be able to play level 2000 this xmas! Thx, stefanie

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,531 Pet Rescue Moderator

Good evening and thank you for posting on King care. 

I am so sorry you have not yet had a response. 

Are you still needing help?

• Stefanie_Kort

Hello chicken slayer, thanks for your reply though it is late. It was the xmas gift I did not receive. Maybe this is related to another question of mine why I don‘t get the weekly bamboo hill any longer. Maybe you can give me a hint on what to try to maybe get bamboo hill again :-) Thank u!

• Lady_Choo
    edited April 2018

Hi Stefanie, do you mean bubblegum hill? I just checked and Tony did answer that one for you so its obviously an ongoing issue. 

It might be that it is because it is full of issues and so they are limiting access to it while they try to sort it out. Its been a problem for quite a while. If you checked your app store and there are no updates there, then that is likely what it is. 

Can you remember what the Christmas gift was? I know it was a long time ago. And I really do apologise for that. The idea of King care was meant to be a player led community, but it didn't quite work out and so us Superstars have been drafted in to help out. We are volunteers though so we do it as time allows rather than set hours, but that's not a bad thing as when I have time I am here more than I would be otherwise. It takes the pressure off the King team who have other duties as well away from here, but when we find issues we cannot solve, we then pass them to the team to help. 

As you have come back and not grumbled at me for waiting so long, I will see if one of them can wave their magic wand for you and get you something :)

If you can let me know if you are on android or ios too, I can get you the troubleshooting link :)

• Stefanie_Kort

I am not grumbling at you personally ☺️ Even not at all at king, but it is anoying when my husband keeps reporting of special events which i can‘t see and get. 

I have always the latest IOS version and am playing on my iPhone or iPad. 

I either do not have the 48h bonus machine, my husband has it on his iPad, same IOS. 

So let‘s see if you can wave your wand for me :-) 

Thank you in advance!

Stefanie

• Lady_Choo
    edited April 2018

Oh I didn't think you were grumbling at all! Don't worry!! :) And yes, I know what you mean. I usually have that with Paradise Bay as my husband plays it too..he seems to get the testing features more than I do, or at least the better ones. Although when I get them first I hear grumbles of me being Kings pet lolol. Its really not. Sometimes when they are testing features it goes by device, or OS version or country or anything really and it is random, but usually everyone gets  a turn of something at some point. 

I have added you to the list..our usual moderator is away this week but she has left provisions for cover, so I do know the list is meant to be collected daily, but the team won't be in until Monday. I will keep an eye on this though to make sure they see it :)

Try the troubleshooting here too, if you have no boosters you have nothing to lose. Just make sure you were synced with Facebook or the Kingdom first. Progress can be restored manually by King but its always easier if you can do it yourself :)

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device

• Stefanie_Kort

Thank you very much for your kind assistance chicken slayer! I will see if bubblegum hill will return this week and I hope you have lots of fun and extra features with Paradise Beach! 

• Lady_Choo

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?