Can't get any lives

Kenny214
Kenny214 Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi everyone. For about 2 months I've had a problem that I can't get any lives. not from my friends and not in the team either😥

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @Kenny214 and welcome to Soda community!

thanks for sharing a screenshot. That is the new version of Social Hub feature, your friends in your list will receive your request and be able to send you life or boosters only if they have the same version of Social Hub that you have. If your friends have the old version, they are not able to "communicate" with you, I'm afraid.

From what I know this version is being tested only in Sweden and Spain, all Swedish and Spanish players have the same version so they can send and receive help among each other.

From your screenshot I take it you speak German, which country do you reside in?

For non Spanish and Swedish players I can forward the request of your removal from the testing group so you can return to the players' group of old Social Hub. I would need your game ID number. Here's how to find your ID number

thanks

• Kenny214
    Kenny214 Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi.

Ja ich komme aus Deutschland und würde mich freuen wenn ich wieder in meine alte Version zurück komme. Meine Spieler ID ist 10334776609. Vielen Dank

• Pitty_Kitty

Hello @Kenny214

Thanks for getting back to me. I forwarded your request, the change may take some time. 🙂 I'll let you know if I receive updates on this.

Kindly keep using English in comments next time, as the community forum only uses English as vehicular language as per its policies. Thanks a lot 😊

• jouanjan
    jouanjan Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited March 2023

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand! Check out our House Rules!

• Pitty_Kitty

Hello @jouanjan and welcome to Soda community

🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand! Check our House Rules

If you need help with the game please post a question in Support section here. If you're not very fluent in English it's okay, please use Google translate to translate your post.

In your query kindly provide as many details as you can so we can better understand. For example the make and model of your device. Also feel free to share screenshots of your game, as they're always very helpful

thanks

how to take a screenshot: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Save the image on your device storage if you use a computer.

Upload the image from your device to this forum discussion. Click the icon circled in red that shows a mountain:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?