Weekly Contest

samsis
samsis Posts: 30 Level 2

Is anyone else having a problem with the Weekly Contest - Get your rewards in Wonderballs?

My screen freezes after the introductory sequence.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,969 Soda Moderator

Welcome to Soda Community @samsis

Sorry to hear this; I haven't seen other reports on this yet.

You could try the troubleshooting:

provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data

If that doesn’t help, please contact King Player Support. If you happen to play on a mobile device or Windows app, you can contact directly from the device. All you need to do is:

- Tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

- Tap on Purchase and Gold Bars

-  Choose and tap on a topic that is closest to your question/issue

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on "Contact Us"

If you don’t play on mobile or Windows app, please contact Player Support Team 👉 here  Describe briefly your complaint, and don’t forget to mention your Game ID, 👉 here  is how to find 

Hope this helps.

• samsis

Thanks Yosca, I will try your suggestions

• Peggy-6
    Peggy-6 Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited March 2023

I am having the same problem, very annoying. I have to keep closing and re-opening the game

• samsis

I haven't solved the problem yet, but I did find you have to go through the intro sequence to gain any rewards you get from playing Four in a Row before you close the game. Very time consuming...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?