Level 1435 has a glitch

Options
schmobot
schmobot Posts: 1 Newbie

There are missing board pieces on the 3rd phase of the level. The tiles drop but do not fill all the way to the bottom. I've got an example from today's gameplay.

game play. This is taken after all pieces supposedly loaded but there is 1 missing piece that didn't drop. I'll try to capture a few more.

Can't this level be fixed? It the level I'm stuck on now but don't know if the issue is throwing me off or not.

Thank you for looking into it.

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hello @schmobot and welcome to Soda community!

I checked this level and I also noticed that sometimes an empty tile is formed. To me this doesn't look an accident but a direct consequence of the level design, which displays a flow of candies different from the usual and it's likely why this level is hard. The design makes candies go down and turn to the right, so candies don't follow a vertical path as usual.

Because of this peculiar design, candies need at least a diagonal path free of blockers to be able to turn to the right. In your screenshot, the honey bear at the top right is partially blocking the candies diagonal flow, so a tile will be empty until that honey bear is cleared.

Here's another example of a bear blocking the diagonal path:

It's an odd level for sure and I probably need to study it more to be able to pass it again but I would try playing this level as soon I win some fish booster to help me clear as many bears as possible

• cooley71
    cooley71 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I have been playing 1435 for one week and cannot get past it. Need help!! Ay tips, tricks, or anything??

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?